This is what you tell people at parties 👋
I work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1000 fastest growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 23,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution in Europe.
Who are we looking for? 🧐
Sendcloud integrates various carriers and online stores in a fast and intuitive tool, we are on our mission to build the largest shipping platform of the world. We release early and often. Our code base has high test coverage, we apply continuous integration and we love to automate stuff to squeeze out manual steps in our process.
We at the Efficiency Domain focus on automating as much as possible the processing of orders that flow trough our platform, both for small and big clients, through our UI or the several public APIs that we provide.
Our perfect match💗
- You have around 5 years of working experience with Python.
- Strong experience with Elasticsearch and building data-intensive applications, including high performing web APIs.
- Solid experience with PostgreSQL with focus on optimizations for data-intensive applications.
- Well versed in Django and FastAPI -other Python web frameworks experience is a plus.
- Experience with Python’s asyncio or other asynchronous libraries.
- Experience with designing microservices and service oriented architecture.
- Knowledgeable in code quality standards for testing and security.
- You have extensive experience working with distributed systems and messaging brokers (i.e. Celery, Dramatiq, RabbitMQ).
- Experience with log analysis and familiar with tools like Grafana, Prometheus or alike technologies.
- You know your way around Linux and you are familiar with server administration.
- Proficient with: NGINX and Redis.
- You have experience with the following technologies: Docker and AWS (Azure and GCP is a plus).
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: we don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: you are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
Nice to have:
- Front-end development knowledge with Vue.js or React is a big plus.
- Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines experience in Gitlab.
- Knowledge of Terraform and infrastructure as code.
- You enjoy taking part in technical discussions on how best to solve the issues at hand.
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- 28 holidays per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday 🥳
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym, weekly bootcamp sessions and weekly online yoga sessions! 🧘
- Pension scheme
- Discount on a health insurance
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We offer (in-house) relocation assistance, which will make sure that you have a smooth relocation process. 🏠
- A relocation allowance of €3.000 (net) to help you cover the costs of your move to the Netherlands.
- A flight ticket to the Netherlands for you (and your partner and children moving with you, if applicable);
- Transfer from the airport to your first accommodation
- We will help you out with your work VISA (and legal fees) and applying for the 30% ruling (if applicable). Read here more about the complete process.
Curious about the application process? Check it here!