This is what you tell people at parties 👋
"Sendcloud is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1.000 fastest growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 23.000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution."
What you will do in this role 🧐
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a Legal Counsel with minimum 3 years of experience to join our Legal team (currently 3 FTE). This concerns a generalist role, with the possibility of (further) specialisation in the future. In this role you will be working closely together with a lot of different departments and teams, meaning this role is varied and challenging. You will be responsible for legal matters such as: international expansion, drafting and negotiating contracts, settling claims and other business matters. Namely:
- Manage corporate legal matters for the company, such as supporting in investment rounds and M&A opportunities
- Advise various internal departments (such as HR, Finance, Operations & Sales) in a wide variety of legal topics and matters subject to different jurisdictions
- Draft, review, and negotiate (international) commercial contracts, NDAs, data processing agreements and various other agreements with suppliers and partners;
- Perform in-depth legal research and stay up to date on new legislation that is relevant to the business;
- Help the business to create and enhance legal awareness.
Our perfect match 💗
- You have a master degree in Dutch Law with minimum 3 years of professional work experience at a law firm and/or as an in-house legal counsel;
- You have experience with at least a few of these legal areas: contract law, IT law, intellectual property, employment law;
- Demonstrable affinity with topics such as SaaS and e-commerce is a big pre;
- You are a pragmatic business partner with great organisational, analytical, entrepreneurial and communicational skills;
- You are available to work for 32-40 hours;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages are pre.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Flexible WFH policy (and €500 budget to get yourself a nice work setup)
- Holidays: 28 per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us 🌴
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000 per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly online yoga lessons!
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop!
Curious about the application process? Check it here!