This is what you tell people at parties 👋
"Sendcloud is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1000 fastest growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 23,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution."
Your team & stakeholders 👮♂️
As we are maturing our platform and organisation, we need to mature our overall security posture. You will be part of the Security & IT team, which is responsible for the coordination of our ISO 27001 cycle and has the ambition to become SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27701 certified in the future. The team works closely with other departments such as Development, Legal, Privacy and all other departments in the organisation.
Your challenges 👀
You will build out topics like Posture Management, Requirements translations, Technical measures, Monitoring & observability at Platform & Development. The main challenge in this role is to make sure that our platform and its development is integrated in the wider information security picture & strategy. Working closely with the Lead Security Engineer & CTO to incorporate all necessary Information Security topics in their strategy. You are not the person that can just talk about these changes for the future, but you are also the person that can implement these changes together with other teams!
On a daily base you will 💻
- Manage and execute our ISMS Cycle as described in the ISO 27001 framework.
- Own (most aspects of) these subjects of the ISO Annex A: A.8, A.9, A.10, A.12, A.13, A.14, A.16 and A.17.
- Improve the security around our platform & development.
- Proactively come up with ways to improve the security of our organisation.
- Write and update Information Security policies, guidelines & tips and tricks.
- Working closely with the Security Team to build and execute a broader Information Security Strategy.
Our perfect match has 💙
- Interest and passion in Information Security and Software development.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a relevant role.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field of study.
- Strong technical knowledge, combined with business savviness.
- A focus on getting stuff done, you don’t want to just talk about making changes.
- A sixth sense for risks & potential pitfalls.
- A strong learning mentality & natural curiosity.
- Experience in a (fast growing) SaaS company is a big advantage.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit:We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Flexible WFH policy (and €500 budget to get yourself a nice work setup)
- Holidays: 28 per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us 🌴
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000 per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly online yoga lessons!
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop!
Curious about the application process? Check it here!