This is what you tell people at parties 👋
I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. We have a high-performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1000 fastest-growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution in Europe.
Who are we looking for? 🧐
Sendcloud integrates various carriers and online stores in a fast and intuitive tool, we are on our mission to build the largest shipping platform of the world. We release early and often. Our code base has high test coverage, we apply continuous integration and we love to automate stuff to squeeze out manual steps in our process.
The focus of Team Integrations is on getting the revenue into the Sendcloud system: we import millions of orders from all of our clients into the Sendcloud system from various types of e-commerce platforms. This is where the Sendcloud journey starts. Next to importing orders, we provide feedback to the e-commerce platforms about the status of the order during its lifetime. The team aims at importing orders and providing feedback in a fast and reliable manner that scales horizontally.
Our perfect match💗
- You have at least 5 years of working experience with Python and frameworks like FastAPI and Django. Other Python web frameworks experience are a plus.
- You have extensive experience using and building REST API’s.
- Your code is always under test and version control (we use Git).
- You know your way around Linux and how to work on the command-line.
- You understand and design your code with observability in production in mind.
- You have developed distributed and scalable code.
- You have experience with at least one of the following technologies: Docker, AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: we don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills.
- 🎠 Have fun: you are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
Nice to have:
- Our front-end is written in VueJS, so, front-end development experience is a big plus.
- A DevOps mindset and knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio and Grafana are a big plus.
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- A good salary, that grows with the company and your accomplishments.
- 28 holidays per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday 🥳
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us.
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym, weekly Bootcamp sessions, and weekly online yoga sessions! 🧘
- Pension scheme.
- Discount on health insurance.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We offer (in-house) relocation assistance, which will make sure that you have a smooth relocation process. 🏠
- A relocation allowance of €3.000 (net) to help you cover the costs of your move to the Netherlands.
- A flight ticket to the Netherlands for you (and your partner and children moving with you, if applicable);
- Transfer from the airport to your first accommodation
- We will help you out with your work VISA (and legal fees) and applying for the 30% ruling (if applicable). Read here more about the complete process.
Curious about the application process? Check it here!