Hey, German speaking (C2) students!
Are you looking for the best side job in Munich? Then read on. (Cliché we know, but it's true!)
What are you going to do?
At Sendcloud we are looking for Customer Support heroes and heroines. In this role you are helping our e-commerce customers using our SaaS shipping platform.
Via the Zendesk ticket system, you ensure that at the end of the day there are no questions left and all our customers are helped with queries about the shipments they have sent. Think of a package that is delayed, missing or maybe damaged. You help them to solve this together with the carriers we are affiliated with, such as PostNL, DHL, UPS and so on. Easy right?
And then in the future? (+1 year) 🤷🏼♀️
If you are completely settled and know how you can best help our customers, you will also cooperate and think about updating our FAQ, improvements in the field of CS and, in addition to the ticket system, also speaking to customers via telephone and chat. Ultimately, after your studies, you also have the opportunity to start directly in a Customer Solutions Consultant role or other role within our organisation so that you can continue to grow within Sendcloud!
What do we ask from you? 🤓
- You are available to start in January 2023, during this first month you must be available to come on-site on some fixed days/times, so that you can get to know Sendcloud well and the other way around!
- You are motivated and ready to get your hands dirty
- You are a great communicator
- In your group of friends you are known as the problem solver, you like to help others
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge and/or affinity with online products/software/e-commerce is a super nice to have
- You are available for at least 18 hours a week (this can also be divided over morning/afternoon half-days) and able to work from our office in Munich
- We always request your availability 1 month in advance, so we remain a bit flexible for you, but keep this in mind
You share our culture values:
- 💩 No bullshit: We don't like big egos, but honesty, transparency and openness. Share your mistakes with us and, above all, learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep learning and improving; from each other, from mistakes and by actively looking for ways to further develop your skills.
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to really be yourself and you like to be with your great colleagues!
What can you expect from us? 💙
- A 5-day onboarding program on location (Munich), so that you can get started super fast: here you get to know the system, the customers and their questions, but also of course our way of working
- Flexible hours (after 1 month) from Monday to Saturday and times from 07:00 - 20:00
- Money! You earn 12,- gross per hour
- Opportunity to grow within a very cool scale-up
- A company gym to keep fit before or after your working day
- A Dell XPS13 laptop to pop your tickets when you're working for us