This is what you tell people at parties 👋🏼
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
What will you do in this role 🧐
As Communications & PR Manager you will be responsible for designing, building, and executing Sencloud’s internal and external communications strategy; from developing messaging and content around Sendcloud's announcements to managing media relations and supporting your colleagues with media guidelines and training. You will be the go-to person, who knows both how to craft compelling stories that strengthen our brand internally as well as generate media externally about who we are and what we do.
You will report directly to the Head of Brand & Communications and work alongside a team of social, brand, and creative specialists. You will also partner closely with our House of Talent team (aka: HR) and collaborate with senior leaders across all our departments and Sendcloud's executive team.
Summarised in a few bullet points, you will:
- Own the global PR strategy with a primary focus on the Netherlands and Germany
- Strategize and execute our global internal communications efforts together with our House of Talent (aka: HR);
- Manage the Sendcloud people blog content;
- Create thought leadership content for executive profiling;
- Manage local PR agencies;
- Act as a spokesperson and contact for media;
- Develop pitch decks and play an important role in creating our annual report;
- Analyse and report on Sendcloud's media coverage
- Work with market research and financial data
Does this make you excited? And do you want to be part of a growing international company with global ambitions? Then we would love to hear from you.
Our perfect match 💗
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a PR/Communications role
- Extensive experience managing media relations and working with external agencies
- Fluent in English and Dutch, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People person that can build strong relationships and manage stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong storyteller and writer with a data-driven approach
Nice to haves 👍
- Experience with corporate financial communications as well as internal employee communications
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Knowledge of the e-commerce market
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit:We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun:You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Flexible WFH policy (and €500 budget to get yourself a nice work setup)
- Holidays: 28 per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us 🌴
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000 per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly online yoga lessons!
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop!