This is what you tell people at parties 👋🏼
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
What will you do in this role 🧐
As a senior field marketing manager at Sendcloud, you will manage and drive our go-to-market efforts across Europe. We are looking for someone who will lead, coach and support a team of field marketers and event experts and help them to execute on their plans. Being a real team player with a commercial mindset, you will work closely together with the commercial teams to drive pipeline and revenue growth for specific regions.
Do you get excited about working cross functionally? Coming up with the right strategy to drive growth in specific markets and do you have a soft spot for events? Is managing a team of talented people one of your passions?
Summarised in a few bullet points, you will 🤩
- Support the GTM-strategy in our growth market with local marketing initiatives
- Responsible for driving regional quarterly growth across key markets
- Manage a team of Field Marketers as well as Event experts focused on driving growth
- Define the online and offline event strategy for the company
- Support the team in planning and executing on the event strategy
- Strategize, build and execute on regional field campaigns
- Work closely with your partners in sales and partner management to drive growth
- Build a bridge between regional commercial teams and the marketing team
- Manage quarterly budgets and forecasts for events
Our perfect match 💗
- Is a people-person, you like people and they like you 😎
- Has 5+ years of experience in working with Field Marketing and/or Events of which at least 2 in a managerial role
- Is creative, but also strategic and analytical in nature
- Has top-level organisational skills: project management tools are no strangers to you
- Has strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Has a strong understanding of different marketing disciplines and how to bring them together
- Has experience with CRM and marketing automation software (HubSpot is a plus)
- Is used to working together closely with commercial teams
Nice to haves 👍
- Experience in a SaaS environment is an extra benefit
- Experience in SEO
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- A strong drive to initiate projects that increase growth
- Knowledge of the e-commerce market
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Flexible WFH policy (and €500 budget to get yourself a nice work setup)
- Holidays: 28 per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us 🌴
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000 per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly online yoga lessons!
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop!
Curious about the application process? Check it here!