This is a hybrid role, we expect you at least 2 times a week on-site in our HQ in in Eindhoven.
This is what you tell people at parties 👋🏼
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
What you will do in this role 🧐
As the Talent Operations Team Lead, you will lead the design, development, and execution of programs, projects and initiatives related to our people systems & data, employee experience, benefits, and full-cycle employee journey milestones. This includes our people data management, HR process design & improvements, process automation, and reporting & insights for our people data. You and your team are our first-points of contact for employee support and inquiries, and offer a high-level of employee-centric service to make their experience at Sendcloud the best one yet!
You will report into the Global Head of Talent and be directly responsible for managing a team of 2 people within our House of Talent (aka: HR), leading them through their delivery and achievement of projects, and be their mentor, coach, and advocate. You will work closely with a team of talented people professionals and be a key partner to our Talent Acquisition team and Talent Partners, being empowered to design a truly remarkable employee journey for all of us at Sendcloud.
In short, you will:
- Own and lead the Talent Operations function within the House of Talent (aka: HR);
- Be the ambassador of the employee experience by focussing on defining and implementing improvements in our employee journey;
- Responsible for key procedural components of the employee journey, such as new hire employment contract creation, and employment change conditions keeping balance between employee & compliance in all aspects;
- Manage accurate and timely full-cycle payroll administration in close partnership with our Finance team;
- Manage key integrations into our internal systems as well as 3rd-party providers to ensure seamless and automated flow of data;
- Ensure timely and accurate data administration, including documentation and governance for HR legal topics;
- Proactively review and manage our People Analytics, including reporting and insights to the Global Head of Talent, business teams and Talent Partners;
- Identify process improvements and innovative enhancements to our people processes to make our work more efficient, more impactful to the business, and more interesting for you and your team to work on;
- Play a key role in designing & implementing employee programs to enhance experience, engagement, and excitement!
Does this make you excited? And do you want to be part of a growing international company with global ambitions? Then we would love to hear from you.
Our perfect match 💗
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Talent Operations role (preferably within the Netherlands), including experience in a people manager role;
- Experience managing people data and people processes, including in-depth compliance & leave management knowledge within the EU region;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch
- People person that can build strong relationships and manage stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and a high level of integrity are key for success in this position.
Nice to haves 👍
- Experience managing full-cycle Payroll administration
- Experience supporting people processes within Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, and Spain;
- Experience working in our people, finance, and data systems: HiBob, ADP, TripActions, Travel Perk, Tableau.
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Flexible WFH policy (and €500 budget to get yourself a nice work setup)
- Holidays: 28 per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us 🌴
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Keep growing with an annual study budget!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly online yoga lessons
- Discount on health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop!