This Is What You Tell People At Parties 👋
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
Who are we looking for? 🧐
We are looking for a web developer to join our growth marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our website whilst finding ways to continuously improve the performance of our website. You will play an integral part of the marketing team reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing. In your role, you will not only be responsible for maintaining the existing website across Europe, you will also be given the opportunity to drive conversion rate optimization and run tests that support overall growth.
Are you looking to build out your development skills, run tests that have a direct impact on business results and be part of a talented team of marketers?
Our perfect match💗
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a web developer
- Experience with responsive website design and development
- Able to write high-performance, reusable code
- Experience with building scalable multi-language websites in Wordpress
- Can use data and key metrics to measure the impact of your work and transform
- Ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit:We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun:You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
Your main focus will be to:
- Collaborate and monitor: You work closely together with the wider marketing team to make sure our website is best in class across all countries
- Innovate : You proactively come up with ideas on how to improve performance and scalability of our website from a technical perspective.
- Working in an internationally oriented, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments.
- A flexible hybrid working model (1-2 days in the office when needed) and a dedicated 500€ budget to set up your home office
- 28 holidays per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday 🥳
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us.
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym, weekly Bootcamp sessions, and weekly online yoga sessions! 🧘
- Pension scheme.
- Discount on health insurance.