This Is What You Tell People At Parties 👋
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
The life of an Sendcloud Solution Engineer 📐
You are the go-to-person when sh*t gets real… or really technical 🧐. As a Solution Engineer you are the implementation-guru of Sendcloud. You work with our most impactful (enterprise) merchants, helping them integrate Sendcloud into their complex tech stack. When you get involved into a new project, you will receive a detailed handover from one of our Sales Engineers. They will tell you everything about the merchant, their goals, potential risks, and bottlenecks. After this internal kick-off you take the lead as a technical project manager. You will be responsible for organising blueprint/brainstorm-sessions, creating api-interaction diagrams, managing stakeholders, and shaping the project roadmaps. Your goal is to get every merchant to a first stable release of their dream solution.
But the above is only half of the magic you do, because our team is also the gatekeeper of the Sendcloud Ecosystem. We work closely together with the most known platforms in our space. Think of CMS-, ERP-, WMS solutions or 3PLs that want to integrate themselves into Sendcloud. You will be responsible for co-creating the solution; determining the features and guiding the technical onboarding of these new ecosystem-partners. You set the technical requirement and validate if the final solution meets them.
Because you are involved in all these exciting projects, you are a trusted advisor for our own development and product teams. You are seen as the voice of our merchants and present real life use cases on a regular basis. This is crucial information to keep us all innovating Sendcloud.
On a daily basis, you will 💻
- Have daily touchpoints with our Sales Engineers to train them on technical best practices and support them on the opportunities they are working on
- Organise blueprinting and brainstorming sessions with our most impactful merchants
- Draw custom interaction-diagrams to showcase all stakeholders exactly how the solution should be built
- Manage ongoing projects, tackle blockers and monitor timelines
- Be responsible for the aftercare-phase of newly launched solutions. Where you provide hands on support during a defined period of time
- Be the ‘Voice of the merchant’ by sharing use-cases with Product & Development
- Provide a solid internal handover & documentation when projects are declared as done
- Determine what can enter in our Ecosystem, in collaboration with your commercial colleagues and guide these projects on the technical side.
- Manage, together with the Sales Engineers, an inhouse ‘training center‘ for our commercial teams, enabling them to reach new technical levels.
Our perfect match 💗
- Is able to evaluate from different perspectives, the business and the technical-side, and link those together
- Has a superpowers in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Turns interaction-diagrams into a form of art
- Has a strong connection with Development/Product and speaks the same language
- Goes into problem-solving-mode as if it were second nature
- Has a strong eye for processes, and creates new ones when this helps us to scale
- Can manage a variety of stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Is not afraid to encounter a mix of different solutions like a CMS, ERP and WMS in a single project
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments.
- A flexible hybrid working model (1-2 days in the office when needed) and a dedicated 500€ budget to set up your home office
- 28 holidays per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday 🥳
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us.
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym, weekly Bootcamp sessions, and weekly online yoga sessions! 🧘
- Pension scheme.
- Discount on health insurance.