This is a hybrid position based in our HQ in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, working 2 days per week on-site (or more if you’d like!).
This is what you tell at parties 😎
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
Who are we looking for? 🧐
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our House of Talent (HOT) team in Eindhoven, NL to support our hiring for sustainable growth across Sendcloud. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and driven recruitment specialist to have a real-time impact on our business. Our ideal recruiter is passionate about creating best in class candidate and hiring manager experiences, and excited to work in a fast-paced, scaling, and international team. You’ll own end-to-end recruitment for all kinds of different roles at Sendcloud and work collaboratively to enhance our brand positioning and support recruitment marketing with your fellow Talent Acquisition Specialists.
Reporting to our Talent Acquisition Lead, you’ll work closely with hiring managers and our Talent Partners in a variety of business functions, to deliver on hiring needs and accelerate the business.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sendcloud, you will:
- Work with hiring managers and Talent Partners to understand and craft recruiting briefs, job roles, and agree upon selection criteria;
- Create and publish roles within our ATS (Greenhouse) and relevant job boards;
- Proactively source talent through a variety of direct channels including Linkedin, social channels, networking, and more;
- Management of candidates throughout our selection process, ensuring timely communications and feedback;
- Support our hiring managers with screening calls and ongoing interview coordination, ensuring a best in class experience throughout;
- Update weekly recruitment reports for business teams and senior leadership;
- Maintain data quality within our ATS and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Look out for opportunities to elevate our employer brand through a variety of channels including events, networking, social media and through every interaction with candidates;
- Support on projects across the House of Talent and Talent Acquisition team as needed.
- Approach your work with learning and growth in mind, experimenting to test your assumptions, collect data, and keep improving the Sendcloud recruitment process.
Our perfect match 💗
- You are an experienced recruiter with minimum 2 years of in-house, end-to end recruitment (from intake to hire) and sourcing experience;
- You are up to date with the latest TA trends and best practices;
- You have experience of searching and making direct approaches to passive candidates and enjoy exploring new hiring channels;
- You’re super organised, comfortable working at a fast-pace and on changing priorities, while maintaining a sharp eye for detail;
- You love recruiting and are able to engage with candidates in a way that creates excitement and interest in joining our team;
- You enjoy having a ton of fun while you work and collaborating with your colleagues;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English;
- Preferably full-time available (40 hours) or at least 32 hours per week.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- A good salary: between €3.000,- and €4.500,- (depending on your skills and experience), that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- A bonus for every sourced hire you make
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym, weekly bootcamp sessions and weekly online yoga sessions!
- Pension scheme
- Discount on health insurance
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop! 🛍
Curious about the application process? Check it here!