This job position is based at our HQ in Eindhoven.
This is what you tell people at parties 👋
At Sendcloud we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
What you will do in this role 🧐
As Technical Support Specialist you will support our customers using our web-based logistics solution. From browser settings to API integrations, our customers have questions and we need you to help them with the answers.
You have a true engineering mindset: you love to investigate a problem that arises from our loyal clients and analyze relevant information, recognize patterns and provide solutions.
As Technical Support Specialist you will work within the Customer Support Team and will report to the Team Lead of Technical Support.
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations through a series of troubleshooting actions, either via email, phone until they’ve solved a technical issue
- You review all technical support day-to-day operations and improve related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- You will be able to lead projects and have ownership regarding improving processes internally and externally.
- You are a role model for the rest of the team and organization, you will create relevant support material for the user facing teams.
- Clearly communicate with Product and Engineering regarding feature releases, tests and escalated issues when needed internally and externally.
- Be the Voice of the Customer to provide a feedback loop to wider staff and customers on resolved and in progress problems or incidents.
Our perfect match💗
- At least 3-5 years working experience as a Technical Support Specialist or second line Support Specialist.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and preferably a second European language (f.i. French, German, Dutch).
- You have a customer oriented mindset, you enjoy interacting with B2B customers, partners, and developers building trust and solving problems, finding workarounds and solutions.
- You are able to explain complex technical problems in a non-technical way and have a strong attention to detail, organization, and proactivity.
- You are able to multitask efficiently under time pressure.
It’s nice if you have:
- A technical background in development (mainly familiar with pre-production and production environments and capable of reading and testing API).
- Basic knowledge in SFTP, SSH, Web servers, databases and logs analysis.
- Knowledge of CMS (Content Managing System) for e-commerce such as Magento 2, Prestashop, WooCommerce is a big plus.
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: we don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: you are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, dynamic and certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- Base salary between € 3400 and € 4100 gross per month (depending on your level), that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us.
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym!
- Pension scheme.
- Discount on a health insurance
This position is open to all candidates based in Europe (with a EU citizenship) that are willing to relocate. We offer (in-house) relocation assistance, which will make sure that you have a smooth relocation process. 🏠
- A relocation allowance of €3.000 (net) to help you cover the costs of your move to the Netherlands.
- A flight ticket to the Netherlands for you (and your partner and children moving with you, if applicable);
- Transfer from the airport to your first accommodation
- We will help you out with your BSN and application for the 30% ruling (if applicable).
Read here more about the complete process.
Curious about the application process? Check it here!