This is what you tell people at parties 👋🏼
At Sendcloud, we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
What you will do in this role 🧐
As Strategic Alliances Manager DACH, you are responsible for developing, overseeing and executing your partnership strategies with some of the best carriers in the DACH region. You are in charge of setting the strategy as well as executing actions that will drive revenue growth based on our alliances with DACH carriers.You are able to look at the current carrier landscape within DACH and think beyond into the future, and it is built in you to constantly anticipate and mitigate the implications of our strategy with the carriers.
- Develop your overall strategy, and execution plan for Sendcloud carrier partnerships to drive incremental growth
- Manage the entire life cycle of Strategic Alliance partnerships with carriers
- Actively develop and manage key executive relationships with strategic partners on various levels within their organization (Account Manager to C-level)
- Lead negotiations of technology and business agreements with our partners
- Making Sendcloud known to key stakeholders at all levels of the carrier organisation and act as the voice of our carrier partners within Sendcloud
- Be a key source of insights to business lines and rest of the org into the carrier landscape and our competitions
Our perfect match 💗
- You have a background in (parcel) distribution
- You have a strong knowledge of global carrier landscape
- You have a strong understanding of DMU of a company, and you do business with C-level stakeholders on a regular basis
- You enjoy spending time in the DACH market to understand carrier problems and find innovative solutions for our growth
- You are proactive in identifying new market opportunities for Sendcloud with our carriers
- You are able to communicate and interact with people internally and externally in effective words, and you enjoy presenting at networking events
- You have intrinsic motivation to connect with people in order to drive the business forward in the right direction
- Proven track record of leading activities related to establishing and growing a business, a portfolio of those and connections you would love to share with us
- You have an excellent command of German and English
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Work within a vibrant, evolving, young and International company
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast growing and well-funded scale-up
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym!
- Pension scheme
- Discount on health insurance
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop! 🛍