This is what you tell people at parties about your job 🥳
“Sendcloud is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1000 fastest growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution.”
Who are you?
Are you a skilled T-shaped marketer that knows how to build up a marketing strategy from the ground up to create growth? Are you a builder that doesn't mind getting their hands dirty? As a Marketing Manager DACH at Sendcloud, you will be the first T-shaped marketeer on the ground and responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns and events to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and support customer acquisition in the DACH region. You will work closely with your colleagues in the commercial teams as well as the wider marketing team to develop and implement local marketing plans aligned with our overall marketing strategy.
Summarised in a few bullet points, you will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive local marketing campaigns and events to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and support customer acquisition in the DACH region.
- Identify and collaborate with local partners and influencers to increase brand visibility and drive engagement.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and paid advertising, to support local events and campaigns.
- Track and analyze campaign performance to optimize results and improve ROI.
- Be the go-to person for marketing in the DACH market and work closely with the other go-to-market teams to align on campaign goals, messaging, and lead generation targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, content, and design, to develop marketing materials and assets that resonate with the DACH market.
- Manage local budgets and ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work together with the events team to represent Sendcloud at industry events and conferences to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to track and analyze campaign performance
- Fluent in German and English
- Work remote or in a brand new office in Munich
- Work within a vibrant, evolving, young and International company
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- Working in an internationally oriented, well-funded scale-up
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop! 🛍