This is a hybrid position, we expect you to work at least 2-3 times per week from our HQ in Eindhoven.
This is what you tell people at parties 👋
At Sendcloud we have an all-in-one shipping solution, where we automate the shipping processes for e-commerce. With more than 25,000 customers throughout Europe, and soon beyond, Sendcloud is aiming to become the leading shipping solution worldwide. We have a high performing environment and we get rewarded for all of our wins. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping.
What you will do in this role 🧐
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by converting inbound leads into satisfied customers. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients interested in our platform. Your primary responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, providing product information, and guiding prospects through the sales process to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Lead Engagement: Respond promptly to inbound inquiries via phone, email, or chat, and engage with potential customers in a friendly and professional manner.er.
- Manage a full sales cycle from qualifying inbound leads to presenting our product in a demo and closing business.
- Effectively negotiate terms and pricing to close sales, meeting or exceeding monthly targets.
- Combine traditional sales expertise with a strong focus on leveraging data-driven insights to identify opportunities, optimize strategies, and enhance the overall sales performance.
- You will be at the forefront of modern sales techniques, using data as a guiding force for decision-making.
- Collaborate with different departments and teams like marketing, product and operations to improve the onboarding experience for our customers and to build an efficient sales process.
Our perfect match 💗
- You have at least 1 year of experience in sales (SaaS preferred)
- You speak fluently (native level) French and English
- You are structured, enthusiastic and curious.
- It’s a plus if you have some experience with Hubspot as a CRM
- You are goal oriented and have a commercial mindset
You share our core values;
- 💩 No bullshit: We don’t like big egos, we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving, from each other, mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills
- 🎠 Have fun: You are not afraid to be yourself and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, fast-growing, certified Great Place to Work (4th place of NL Large companies category)! 📌
- A flexible hybrid working model and a dedicated 500€ budget to set up your home office 🏠
- A base salary of €3.500 that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- An additional bonus agreement based on team performance
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000,- per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym and weekly bootcamp sessions!
- Pension scheme
- Discount on health insurance
- Access to many different discount programs, shop til you drop! 🛍
Curious about the application process? Check it here!