This is what you tell people at parties 👋
I work at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. We have a high performing environment. We even made it to the list of the Financial Times top 1000 fastest growing companies. Together with Sendcloud, I am on a mission to empower businesses with world-class shipping. With more than 23,000 customers throughout Europe and soon beyond, Sendcloud is the leading shipping solution in Europe.
What will you do in this role? 🧐
Our focus is on making the whole shipping process as user-friendly as possible. We maintain high code quality and automated testing through frequent releases, continually enhancing the user experience.
As part of the warehouse automation team, you’ll be responsible for streamlining the warehouse workflows.
In the role of a Senior Frontend Developer, your main responsibilities involve collaborating with UI/UX designers, backend developers, and fellow frontend developers to create user-friendly, high-performant interfaces. This ensures an exceptional experience for our customers. A key part of your daily tasks is working closely with your team to build accessible and efficient interfaces.
Our perfect match 💗
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience in Frontend Web Development
- Strong expertise in CSS and HTML, utilizing current best practices and collaborating effectively with designers
- Skilful construction of modular, well-structured web applications with visually appealing and practical UI
- Committed to the practice of thorough code reviewing, reflecting a deep understanding of its significance in maintaining code quality and team collaboration
- Experienced in agile environments and comfortable driving team improvements
- Effective collaborator within cross-functional teams involving design, product, and tech specialists
- Enthusiasm for web technologies, data exploration, usability, and design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to communicate your ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
You share our core values:
- 💩 No bullshit: we don’t like big egos; we like honesty, transparency & openness. Share your mistakes with us and learn from them!
- 🎯 Grow & Win: Keep on learning and improving from each other mistakes and by actively searching for ways to keep on developing your skills.
- 🎠 Have fun: you are not afraid to be yourself, and you love to be surrounded by your awesome colleagues!
- Working in an internationally oriented, dynamic, certified Great Place to Work! 📌
- A good salary that grows with the company and your accomplishments
- 28 holidays per year on a full-time basis + a free holiday on/around your birthday 🥳
- After 3 years of employment, you get a sabbatical of 4 weeks from us
- Keep growing with a study budget of €2000 per year!
- Stay fit in our Sendcloud gym, weekly bootcamp sessions, and weekly online yoga sessions! 🧘
- Pension scheme
- Discount on a health insurance
This position is open to worldwide candidates that are willing to relocate. We offer (in-house) relocation assistance, which will make sure that you have a smooth relocation process. 🏠
- A relocation allowance of €3.000 (net) to help you cover the costs of your move to the Netherlands.
- A flight ticket to the Netherlands for you (and your partner and children moving with you, if applicable);
- Transfer from the airport to your first accommodation
- We will help you out with your work VISA (and legal fees) and apply for the 30% ruling (if applicable). Read here more about the complete process.